With MedCost’s comprehensive Behavioral Health solution, your health plan members have access to myStrength, an online mental wellness portal offering empowering self-help tools to address depression and anxiety and improve mental wellbeing. Now, myStrength has released a newly designed site experience plus a new guided program for members living with chronic pain. The new design builds on myStrength’s powerful features to create an even more engaging, modern, and intuitive experience.
What is changing?
myStrength enhancements include:
- Simplified, quicker registration process
- Design updates focusing on ease of use and accessibility
- Personalized programs that adapt to user feedback
- Enhanced tools to help set goals, track progress, and log journal entries
In addition, myStrength’s new Chronic Pain program helps plan members manage and live meaningfully despite pain by focusing on the following areas:
- Increased sense of control, options and choice
- Opioids used sparingly and carefully
- Patient-provider relationship support
- Personalized tools with evolving strategies
- Stories of hope from real people
What is staying the same?
Members’ favorite features are sticking around, just with a new look and feel. Existing modules and activities have been incorporated into the new design and updated to reflect the most current best practices. All settings and work done in the old design will be saved.
What do you need to do?
The best way for users to get to know the new design is to log in and begin exploring. If your health plan includes the Behavioral Health solution, please share this flyer with your plan members as a reminder of everything myStrength has to offer. If Behavioral Health is not currently part of your health plan, click here or contact your MedCost Benefit Services Account Manager to learn more.